Service Ministries of St. Colette Catholic Church
Here at St. Colette we are called to give to our family, our church community and to our social community. We come together to offer opportunities for parishioners and community members to join together to donate their time, talents and treasures. Please join us and participate with us.
A Ministry of Comfort and consolation
CARE is a spiritual support ministry that provides comfort and consolation by reaching out to the homebound, the bereaved and the military. We are here for the parish community in prayer and support.
- CARE ministry brings Holy Eucharist to members of the Catholic Church who are ill and homebound
- CARE ministry reaches out to console the bereaved by attending wakes and funerals. We also offer comfort by serving food for funerals luncheons which are held at St. Colette.
- CARE ministry schedules and hosts Memorial Masses to honor parishioners and their family members.
- CARE ministry hosts a luncheon for parishioners and family that have lost loved ones each year. This gathering provides a spiritual time for sharing and connecting with others that need to know they are not alone in their sorrow
- CARE ministry strives to build morale for the deployed service members by providing care packages, sending Christmas cards and remembering them in our prayers.
Please contact the parish office if you would like to help with the CARE ministry or if you need our support. We are not a professional counseling service, but we can offer friendship, support and guidance in finding resources.
Click here to see our upcoming masses, meetings and events.
The Hospitality Team helps prepare, coordinate, and execute different church events for social gatherings (i.e. Donut Sundays and St. Colette feast days).
The Hospitality Team works together to share responsibilities and to make each event a success.
All parishioners are welcomed!
Please contact the parish office if you are interested
The St. Colette Parish Council provides support and decision guidance for the Pastor. They represent the various groups and members of our growing and diverse parish community.