Women of Joy
Women of Joy was born after the first Women's Retreat in 2015. Since that time, women have been gathering to celebrate the Joy of the Gospel with lively discussions, games, prayer and of course plenty of food!
Women of Joy meets almost every other month when we can find some space in a very busy parish!!!
Save the Date:
You can always join us for any of our upcoming events. So mark your calendars now!!!
Lenten bible study:
Walk in Her Sandals Experiencing Christ’s Passion through the Eyes of Women
This study will take us through the events of Holy Week through the eyes of some of the women who were there. It will be a 7 week study and each evening begins at 7pm. We will meet in the Atrium.
- February 8 -Introduction to the Study – receive your book
- February 15-The Gift of Receptivity-(Palm Sunday)
- February 22-The Gift of Generosity-(Holy Thursday)
- March 1-The Gift of Sensitivity-(Good Friday)
- March 8-The Gift of Prayer-(Holy Saturday)
- March 15th-The Gift of Maternity-(Easter Sunday)
- March 22-The Gift of the Holy Spirit -(Pentecost)
You must RSVP by January 25th so that books can be ordered.
If you would like to order your own book you certainly can do so here. If you choose to order your own book please let us know that when you RSVP. Any questions call Lisa.
Click here for more details on our upcoming events.
Keep your eyes and ears open for the following upcoming events:
Also in the works is a weekly bible study.
Join other women in the parish to learn, pray, share and laugh...call Lisa Radey at the parish office (330-273-5500) for more information.